This is the complete set of The Scarlett O'Hara Portrait Sculpture Collection, featuring 15 of her beautiful, iconic dresses in the movie. They are all in great, collectible condition with the exception of one figurine with a broken hand (shown in photos). They are in need of minor cleaning but otherwise good condition. They all range at around 3.5" tall.
This collection includes the official collection pamphlet and letters from the Chairman and Vice Chairman. Each figurine (except one) include an official description and details of each dress.
The figurines are as follows:
1. Her Flirtatious - Scarlett is first seen in a white dress accentuated by a bright red ribbon.
2. Her Impertinence - Scarlett wore a black taffeta costume; she was tempted by the brilliant green hat that Rhett Butler brought back to her.
3. Her Affection - Scarett wears a lavender calico dress with a dark brown and beige print. The dress has a high, rounded neckline with white lace edging, and a row of dark wooden buttons go down the front of the bodice.
4. Her Courage - Scarlett wears a medium blue corduroy skirt elaborately embroidered in black thread with a medium blue belt and bodice continue the patterns of black embroidery while she wears a high white muslim collar with a squared neckline.
5. Her Deceptions - Mammy spends one evening making the emerald green dress from Tara's draperies. It becomes a light green velvet gown with a belt from drapery cord.
6. Her Heartache - Scarlett wears a muslin dressing gown with a gold, red and beige paisley print. Around the V-shaped neckline is a wide band of mink that runs down the back of each arm and around the cuffs.
7. Her Determination - Scarlett wears a beige faille overskirt that splits at the left side to reveal a bright underskirt of yellow, maroon and green plaid.
8. Her Strength - She wears an under and overskirt made of off-white faille which the underskirt is embellished with dark green faille connecting diamond-patterned applique. The overskirt is patterned with complementing green stripes.
9. Her Promenade - Scarlett's outfit consists of a pink taffeta skirt with a ruffle at the bottom. The ruffle is pleated and striped diagonally in pale pink and black taffeta. This same striped pattern is repeated in Scarlett's apron, bodice and sleeves.
10. Her Scandal - Scarlett is dressed in her white dress, blue jacket and hat. Her dress made of white taffeta and white tulle with a sweetheart neckline. She wears a blue velvet spenser jacket with a bow in the back.
11. Her Pride - Scarlett wears an emerald green dressing gown made of silk, chiffon-velvet and taffeta. It has center lapels of the same material embroidered with gold thread and sequins.
12. Her Passion - Rhett chooses Scarlett's dress that is burgundy velvet with a low-scooped neckline trimmed with garnet stones on gold disks and burgundy ostrich plumes.
13. Her Ambition - Scarlett wears a skirt made from faille with self-fabric buttons down the front. Her sleeves were a leaf motif network edged with black cotton embroidery.
14. Her Reunion - Scarlett is wearing a full-skirted dressing gown, made of red velvet and buttoning down the front. The top is fitted and has a large rounded velvet collar with white lace trim. The butterfly sleeves are embellished on the inside with rows of white lace from the elbow to the wrist.
15. Her Drama (the figurine without a pamphlet) - Scarlett wears her beautiful wedding gown.
All of our profits benefit Unity Hospice serving Northeast Wisconsin.